Thursday, February 6, 2014

Give me your feedback!!

Hi Hi!




I’m getting my blog underway! Finally! I have some fun things in the works for posts coming up. But I wanted to know what is going on with you! Yup, you, the one that reads my page and never comments. It’s ok, I get it, who wants to be first? What do you want to see more of? The best homestyle recipes that I can’t seem to cook anything but during fall and winter? Craft projects, simple DIY’s for clothing, furniture or art? I am currently writing entertainment releases and reviews of theatre, film, tv shows and editorials over anything that sounds interesting to me. Not to mention my love anything and all things geek.

So give me some ideas, tell me what you like, don’t like, hate and love. I may not change things, then again, I may change things for my few fans if you make yourselves known!




J Thank you!!!

     -Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment